Ahhhhhhh...That is a sigh "Ahhhh" not a screaming "Ahhhhh"
It has been such a great weekend, and I still have 2 days left! WOOHOO!! Today, I babysat and went to watch the football game...we lost...bad! So, that was a bit dissappointing, but, the extra money in my wallet is wonderful!
Our company is still here and I am having such fun with all 3 of them. Last nite I talked to Gina for a while and it was just FUN! Lexi is so fun and crazy! She is starting to warm up to all of us, so, that is really really fun! And Emily...can you say CUTE! I have gotten to feed her and hold her for the past 2 nites which has been so fun! She fell asleep on me earlier...so precious!
So, I don't have all that much to blog about...I am just really enjoying the company and the knowledge that I don't have to go to school on Monday! How wonderful!
As I was walking with my babysitting kids today, I was just taking in my surroundings. I LOVE WEST POINT! It was a gloomy day, but, still just gorgeous. I am gonna miss this place! The football games, the people, the mountains...just awesome! So, I had a moment of moving jitters...just a moment. I am so excited to move...! LIKE SO excited!
Well, that is pretty much it. I am kind of tired, okay, really tired! I am getting ready to call it a nite! Oodles of love...
(Was that scatter brained or WHAT?)
30 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment