15 December 2006

Just Catchin' Up!

I was realizing that it had been a while since I last posted. So, I thought to myself, self, why not post something new. Then I said, no self, there is too much going on right now. And then I said, that means, it is the perfect time to blog. So, I did, well, I am...anywho...


Christmas anyone? I can hardly believe that Christmas is practically here!! I am getting into the spirit. And, being that I am converse sneaker, I think I should share some pretty big news...


I GOT CHRISTMAS CONVERSES!! they are candy cane stripe (fuzzy, I should add) with a green toungue. They are beautiful. I am in love!!! HAHAHA!!! Thanks to dad for giving them to me.


Also, with Christmas, that means sister comes home!!! YAY! I was so excited to see her, because well, we are pretty much the same, and so, she understands me and we have a blast together!! She got home today and we have already had some good times.


I know I know, there is more to Christmas. And actually, as I write this, I am listening to the Christmas song, "We are the Reason." And it just talks about how we are the reason that Jesus gave everything for us to have life. And that HE is the greatest gift. I don't remember that very often. But, HOLY COW!!! Isn't that just a pretty great God!?!?! So, if you haven't lately, thank God for sending his son to us, that we may LIVE!! WOOHOO!!!!!


Well, I think I am gonna go chill with me familia at the moment. More later, friends...


...mucho amor, the sneaker bonita!!

No comments: