22 January 2007

Miscellaneous...

What is up my peeps?


So, I had some free time and thought I would just write whatever popped into my head...this could be scary. :)


No, actually, I am just bored!!! We have mid-year exams this week, so, I have been studying my rear end off. My brain hurts, I am tired and these tests are owning me!!! This week, is so not my week. But, today, I am going to subway, out to breakfast on Friday, AND, a movie/hangout day on Thurs with some of my bestest friends! YAY! That part = fun, the test part = not so fun! But, I am still working hard!


Lets see, what else...


I am going to MI in like a few weeks!! That is super duper exciting. Except the paying lots of money for a plane ticket part. That is just gross! Like, who has 250 dollars?? Nada yo!!! But, I am getting by...BARELY! :)


I have an A in chemistry!! That is exciting. O, and I got a new pair of pants...for free! I can't afford pants, you know, with my lack of cash and all. But, they fit like a glove and are super cute, so, I was happy about that!


Wow, this is super random, but, what the heck, why not just share it all!


Hmmmmm...I am thinking...hang on, it might take a while for my brain to warm up...


Okay, all warm. My hero, beth dillon has a cd coming out in april...EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE GETS ONE! Just kidding, can't afford it. But, it is a bit of exciting news...well, I am about out of random thoughts. I know, me, being out of random thoughts. Hard to believe, but, it happens. All that working of the brain for nothing. O well...be blessed and have un buen dia.


...me...

No comments: