29 November 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS...

Today is probably my favorite day of the entire year...


I love coming off of thanksgiving, waking up and STILL feeling full. My family and I always put up our Christmas decorations and it is FINALLY "legal" to listen to Christmas music! (don't tell anyone, but, i've been listening to Christmas music since LAST friday! *grin*)


Anyways...today was such a fun day! We went to the Christian bookstore where I picked up the BarlowGirl Christmas CD...which I HIGHLY recommend. It is fantastic! The store was PACKED with people and also PACKED with sales...which I love! I got to help my little sister pick out gifts for the family which I really enjoyed doing. It was fun to watch her get so excited about her finds!


After we got back from our quick shopping trip, we pulled out ALL the Christmas decorations...it was awesome! The tree is now up, ornaments are hung, lights lit and it is GLORIOUS! I am in love with this time of year!


ok..so, i'm incredibly tired, but, i wanted to put up a few fun pictures of the decorations and a bit of snow! :)






No comments: