Well, I know last time you heard from me I was not feeling very cheery...well, I am happy to report that my Christmas cheer did appear and I had a WONDERFUL holiday! I hope you all did too!
I got some wonderful gifts and I had a blast giving my sisters their presents. It has been wonderful to just relax and watch some movies, eat lots of sweets and listen to some new music. Everything I love. Food, music, movies...this is the LIFE! :)
We (my family and I) are preparting for a family vacation! We leave on monday for a short trip to visit some relatives. I am very excited for the time away and the chance to see some cousins again! What fun!
Well, this is a much shorter post, but, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I had a wonderful Christmas full of CHEER and SPIRIT! :)
Happy almost New Year to you all!! Much love-
27 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you got your cheer back!!
happy new year:)
Post a Comment