Okay, I start school in exactly 6 days. Crazy, but, exciting all at once. I think that this year is going to be a good one. I just have that feeling. You know, when you just sense that God is going to do some work. I feel some work coming on. It may be hard work, it may be painful work. You know how that goes. He works in the oddest ways sometimes...how cool is he?
My school is a bit...needy. Those of you who go/went there know. It needs Jesus...we all do, but, this school is really in need. And, I have. And I need to give. I need to share him. Show him. SHINE! So, I need to stay close to him so that He can give me the light to shine right? Right. So, My goal is to turn to him in every situation. Not be ashamed...and SHINE!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! O yes. I am gonna be bright! More when I am awake...
...the cutest converse around...
29 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment