06 November 2006

A few blessings (cont'd)

Okay, next. You know the hymn, Blessed Assurance. Well, I was listening to that (new Avalon Hymns CD...STELLAR!) and, I decided that I am IN LOVE with the chorus, well, really the whole song, but, the chorus especially. Here it is:


This is my story, this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long
this is my story, this is my song
praising my Savior all the day long.


Friends, this is our story. We are here to praise our awesome GOD!!! What a cool story. A "God that has all things and still you want me" (BarlowGirl) I love the story I am privilaged to be a part of. Be blessed by him. And, I also love the last verse. So, you guessed it, i am gonna share it with you!


Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest
watching and waiting, looking above
filled with his goodness, lost in his love.


Too often, I get caught up in this world. Not cool. I know I talk about this a lot. The little things, finding time to spend with Jesus. He is so good. I just can't stop saying that!! HE IS MY LIFE AN MY STORY AND MY SONG!! I am happy and BLEST! He blesses me and blesses me and blesses me and I don't even deserve it. I wish I could just be lost in his love. Sometimes, that is hard. But, you know, we sure can get wrapped up in the world. And this world is not even our story or our purpose. Praising Jesus and being with him is our story and song. So, lets be lost in him and his love. That is my challenge this week. don't be lost in the world. Be lost in his amazing love. Mmmmmm...so good!! Blessings (another good word!)

No comments: