06 November 2006

A Few Blessings...

Hello to all 3 of my readers...


I don't have much to say ( i realize, now finishing writing, that is a HUGE lie!). Just a few things that have totally been blessing me lately. Actually, to be honest, the following writings were done in study hall today. But, I just wanted to share them with you all...so, to be super personal, here was my latest journal entry...ooo, a peek into my world!


11/6/06
So, how hard is it to be still? Yeah, super hard. This verse has really been blessing me. I think I already journaled it, but, why not do it again?


"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still"
Exodus 14:14
Now, the red words are the true blessings:
"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still!!!"
Exodus 14:14
I like to add the exclamation because how cool! All I need to do is be still and give all things to God and let him fight for me. Easy? One would think so, but, guess again. It is SOOOO hard. But, God is SOOOOOOO faithful and keeeps fighting and strengthening. Because here is another blessing:
"My power is made perfect in your weakness"
And before that verse is yet another blessing...golly, the bible sure is FULL of blessings!!! :)
"My grace is sufficient for you"
Is God not just the absolute best? HOLY COW! He has really been proving himself faithful to me lately. He is just SO good! well, the bell will ring soon. I think this is going to be a blog...who wouldn't be blessed by these verses??
God, thanks for always being faithful and for fighting for me. I love you...Amen
So, those were my thoughts on those blessings. What a god. All we need to do is give up whatever we are holding on to. AMAZING!!!

No comments: