Oh boy...
It has been wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long! I have not been able to get on this in a while because the dumb computer wouldn't work. drat. But, now, I am back. YAY! I am sure all 3 readers have missed me. :)
Let's see. where to begin. Let's go way back to when I realized I needed some help. After bottling up some feelings, I decided to go and talk to someone about how to deal with anger and hurt. I did and let me tell you how liberating and refreshing it was. Just getting if off my chest. absolutely amazing. But, at first, it was really hard for me to do, and honestly, quite awkward. But, I figured out why. You see, I have no problem talking to my close friends about what is stirring in my heart, yet, going to talk to the Chaplain was like having a baby in my mind-hard, uncomfortable, and something i didn't plan on doing for quite a few years. Here, my friends, is why it was so rough. I was labeling my CH as counselor, shrink etc. And with those names I associate people who are crazy, mental, have oodles of problems. So, I felt so weird about it. I thought something was wrong with me. When I talk to friends, it is just conversation. When I talk to a CH it seemed like I had real issues. So, changing my mindset has helped a lot. I know think of the CH as a friend, someone I can tell anything to. And I know, that the reason I go, is to better myself, which makes a world of a difference.
OK, next big thing. We have a house. Well, we have always had a house, but, now we have a new house in our new town. I am so excited. A bigger room, new bathroom, fire place...uber awesome, fun and exciting. I will be close to my aunts and uncles. so, so, so exciting.
Now, probably the most exciting thing yet. I have learned the power of prayer. I won't share all the details, but, let me just say this. NEVER, EVER, EVER underestimate the power of prayer. God is insanley amazing and when you think that prayer is just a small thing, or won't make a difference...know that you are wrong. I can't even explain it, but, my recent experience was so unreal, I was blown away and became so fired up to pray. Sounds odd, but, it is true. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!
Well, lots of odds and ends, but, you know me...just like to write. share, confuse people by my disorganized writing process. *grin* enjoy the day. love you all...
bless and be blessed!
17 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment