Finally-
I am on Spring Break. It feels so so wonderful. I have been working so hard at school and stuff, and it just feels so nice to know that I have a whole week and a few days of absolutely NOTHING!! N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!! I am psyched!
This week has been one of those weeks. The ones where you are like just not feelin' it. Whether with school, friends, God, whatever. I have just been blah this week and I didn't like it so much. I like to feel on fire, on top of the world, you know, totally like ready for whatever comes my way. But, this week was different. Was it stress? Fatigue? I am not quite sure, all I know is that this week was the week of down-ness and semi-grouchiness.
But, now, it is time for a break. I am so ready. Ready for the spring weather that I adore, ready to spend time with my friends, ready to spend time with Jesus, ready to just be lazy! YAY!
My favorite thing about break is that there is no schedule. I can do what I want, when I want. Plus, all my friends are going to be around, so, it means lots of time to spend together. Hanging out, my favorite things to do.
I don't really have much else to say. HOpefully with the time off, I will be able to write about lots of things that have been on my heart lately. Things that have been stirring in me, and things that God has really been teaching me. I am loving it. Much love to you all...
30 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment