03 April 2007

The joys of time off...

So, it is only tuesday, and already I am totally in love with spring break.


Yesterday, my friend and I walked for 6.5 hours, over 10 miles and just had the best time together. sweet conversation, lots of laughs...it was awesome. We took tons of pictures and just laughed our heads off...my feet were killing me when we were done, but, it was all worth it!


Today, I hung out around home, waiting for the mail in hopes of my beth dillon cd coming...but alas, no cd. I was bummed. But, that will make it so much sweeter knowing i waited so long for it! It better be here tomorrow!


But, tonite, we had a bbq with like 15-20 people. Before hand I was scrambling around the grocery store with my friend trying to get last minute stuff. We were cruising around in her car, blasting jack johnson, windows down, just enjoying eachothers company. It was awesome!! Great fellowship and time to spend together.


Tomorrow, I am doing a service day with youth group. That will be fun. Serving others always just blesses me so much. I am in love with helping out! :) That is until i need to help around the house, then I am gone! HA!


I have been learning so much lately...but, I can't seem to find the words to share it. So, I will wait until I can clearly gather my thoughts. But, just know that GOD IS SO FREAKIN GOOD!! AHHHH!! I am learning that so much. So, it is super!


Not much else. I am pooped. Bed time for me. more writing later. Bless and be blessed...and go out and buy the beth dillon cd. It is amazing (well, what I have heard is!). HAHAHA!! love to you all!

No comments: