23 May 2007

hello again...

so, since I last wrote, some exciting things have happened...i mean, really exciting. Let me share.


probably the most exciting thing is that on June 7, I get my braces off. I am stoked!!! really excited!! I can hardly keep it in!! YAY!


next exciting thing is that i was 3/3 on my reality TV shows this week. let me explain. Andy picked Tessa (Bachelor) I was right about that. Julianne and Apollo won (Dancing with the Stars) Right again. and Jordin won (American Idol) Yup, right, yet again. So, this has been a very good week.


And third exciting thing is that i have a long weekend. 5 whole days. that is really exciting! I needed a bit of a break, a catch up weekend, time to spend with my amigas before i move in 1 month.


Today, as i was walking, i saw a moving van in front of a house and realized that that will be us in just a few short weeks. CRAZY!!! I am starting to wonder if maybe i am not so excited about this move. You know, it seems exciting and all but, maybe i don't quite understand that my friends aren't coming with me. Neither is my church, or the cadets. that hasn't quite set in...and honestly, i am getting a little nervous about this whole thing.


I am gonna be on my own, no friends for a whole summer, i don't know if i am ok with that. so, i have to think this thru and pray pray pray that god would give me some friends when i move to help make the transition easier. also maybe pray that he would bless me with a job so that i have money so that i can come back here and VISIT all my awesome friends...it is going to be a stinkin hard move!!!


well, i am sort of tired and don't quite have my thoughts all together...so, in the next couple of days, i will try and get my head on straight so that i can write some more. mucho amor!

No comments: