25 May 2007

Boredom and Beauty!

so, i am a little bit bored right now, and writing was the most appealing boredom buster.


right now my sissy is home and we have just been chilling out together (awwwww). But, my sister is old news now and i am back to my boring old life. DAAANNNNGGG!!!


currently i am waiting for my friend to call be back to hang out...PLEASE CALL SOON!! :) dontcha hate that. You know you have something to do but the someone doesn't call!?! annoying!


anyways, lately i have been learning the beauty of the way God works. All this crap that has gone on in my life, has not been for nothing. I am finally starting to see how God is using my junk to help someone else out and honestly, I have never seen anything more beatiful in my whole entire life! Check out this verse...this sums up what I have been seeing:

John 9:3
"but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. "


All of these have happened so people can see Jesus in ME!! How cool?!?! Sometimes I am overwhelmed by what he does in my life. I am grateful for these hardships (sometimes!) because I know he is going to make something beautiful from my ugliness! neat-o!


now see these song lyrics from superchick's song, beauty from pain...amazing!


After all this has passed
I still will remain
After I've cried my last
There'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today
Someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain


I will hope again and he is so faithful to bring beauty!!


I may have shed an ocean of tears, but, that is beauty in his eyes!


All the crud has passed and i am still here...and thank God for that! Because I am here, i can see his beauty and his work in all of this stuff in my life! amazing! I am in awe! he is so good!!


Well, I am glad I was bored tonite! I was able to share about this beauty in my life!! love you all and next time you're bored, look at the beauty!

No comments: