Hey hey hey everyone!
Tragic as it may seem, this is the last blog I will write you from New York. The next one will be from MI. Crazy, right? Exciting, right? I am really getting ansy to get in the new casa and be in my new, bigger room. it is just exciting.
This week I am staying at some friends house while our house is going to be full of boxes or completely empty! :) Also, it is VBS week...Avalanche Ranch! It is so cute and I am really excited for it to start!
Tomorrow is our last sunday at our church. That is super sad. I love our church and Chaplains. I am not looking forward to a new church, but, still really excited about the move. it is a crazy new adventure that I am so ready to start. I know that God is going with us and everything is going to work out just fine. This is really cool!!!!!
My sissy graduated from HS last nite. Cool cool! She made a speech and it was amazing. And tonite we had a grad party for a friend. Really fun but insanely FREEZING!! Not even kidding you it was wicked cold. no AC for us. More like heat and flanel. brrrrr! But, honestly i love cold summer nites. sunny days, cold nites and sunny, brisk mornings. Nothing better! gotta love it!
well, I am pretty tired, so, until MI, NY has been amazing...and all my NY readers, check back in about a week for a note from Hudsonville! mucho amor!!
I "heart" NY!!!
23 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment