16 June 2007

Random thoughts, from a random girl!

Holy moly-


today was like the never ending day...starting yesterday. would you like me to tell you all about it...ok, i will.


yesterday i had a regents exam, then home, then dinner, then babysitting, home a bit of tv, bed at midnite, up at 630, vbs work from 9-1, shower, grad party #1, my sis's grad party, my friends bday party...HOME!!!


I won't write too too much because I can hardly keep these eyes open. computer screens make me really tired!


anyways, I have 1 week until packers come and in 2 weeks I will be in my new ROOM!! That is both weird, sad but mostly just really exciting. I picked out paint last nite. Mellow Yellow. totally me. Bright, but, not blinding...i am in love with it! :)


So, only one more exam...that would be chemistry, yeah, that's all i'm gonna say! it is probably going to kick my butt! but, that is ok...school isn't everything!


well, i don't know what else to say. i am beat!! love to you all and more writings are to come!! yay.

No comments: