Hey guys-
well, since i last wrote i have done a lot of stuff. let me make a list.
1. went to New York. I have been SOOOOO homesick for NY that when i found out my aunt, uncle and cousins were going out, I begged to go, and I did. hopefully i saw all of you! i was able to go to church at the Cadet Chapel...totally wonderful, and see most of my friends!!! it was so great to be back in familiar territory!!! thanks to courtney for letting me stay in your full, busy house!!! love you!
2. My grandma moved in!! She is getting unpacked and settled...she is really glad to be here and we are all glad that she is here!! welcome home, grams!
3. I just about have concert tickets to see Steven Curtis Chapman and bethany dillon. this is concert central out here in MI, and I am so psyched to see them and avalon the week after! yipee!!! i love music...especially concerts!!
4. I miss New York.
5. altho it doesn't seem like it too often, i love my sisters. only one, maybe 2 people know why this is being written, but, it doesn't matter. you know, it is hard sometimes to be on everyone's side...trying to juggle being independant and a good listener/obedience-er. (that means you do what you're told). and tonite was not a gold start moment at all. but, you, you know who you are, i love you!!!!!!!! so much!!! I have so much fun being goofy, leaving notes to other sister on special "paper", and just hanging out watching movies and such. you are amazing!!!!! I am so glad to be here and be able to hang out with you all the time...hiding music books, and you know, i would NEVER be able to keep track of wanderer by myself...you are way too cool for school, undergrad or grad. :)
6. hmmmm....i don't think i have a numer six.
well, that is all for tonite...i am tired and anxious to go to bed. i had another loooong day of doing nothing. :) love you guys!
25 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment