Ok-
just a quick update...many of you may have gotten the email, but, i just wanted to update everyone on my life right now.
I start school on Tuesday and am quite excited about it!! My new school is very very big, and that makes me very nervous, but, i have walked thru 2 times and am confidant that I will be able to find everything, no sweat. Everyting except the cafeteria...I can never find that for the life of me!!! YIKES! I guess I won't be eating the first day!! :)
Also, on the topic of school, the football team has played 2 games and we stand undefeated!! GO EAGLES!!! That makes me totally excited...can't wait to go to a game! :) YAY!
The house is all settled and such. Everything in its place! It still feels weird to call this place home, i feel like NY will always be home to me. But, I really am begginning to like it here. it could be a lot worse!! I try to stay busy, which is sometime really hard, but, I am finding things to do, like check facebook, bake cookies, check facebook, go to meijer, check facebook, and watch TV.
My sisters are all moved into school...the house feels emptier than ever! even tho college is only 30 minutes away, I miss them a lot! things are boring without them! I miss you erin and tricia!!!
Well, i have a friend!! her name is whitney and she is soo nice!! met her at our wonderful church! I love church...it is no cadet chapel, that's for sure, but, it is awesome none the less!!
Okee dokee...about time to eat! i will write more later! love you guys!
01 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment