It is funny. I have absolutely nothing stirring in me tonite. But, something keeps telling me to write. I don't want to bore you with mindless thoughts. so, i will just write whatever pops into my beautiful head!
So, i spent the evening with my friends. We went to subway, were the only customers and were very VERY loud. *grin* Friends...gotta love them right. I was with 3 of my bestest friends ever. They are the best. We get loud, and crazy...talking about brownies, and "what not to wear." Singing like divas and comparing nutrition facts on bags of potato chips. Oh my, we laugh, and laugh and laugh. If those 3 are reading this, you know who you are, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I am so blessed to have you! I don't know what I would do without friends. sometimes, they make you mad, sometimes, the make you so happy. sometimes, i wish they would leave me alone, and sometimes, i sit around waiting to hear from them. So, i love my family too, but, there is something about friends that is just amazing. God is good. So good that he gives us friends to be crazy with.
I know that was a lot of babbling, but, tell your friends that you love em. don't put things off. Live each day as if it were your last. Enjoy friends, family, and life. forgive people when they hurt you, thank them when they make you happy. call them even if you think its a bad time, just to tell them that you are thinking of them...if you haven't told your friend that you love them, stop reading this and do it. I know these thoughts are scattered, once again, but, aaahhh, i love my friends. so, I hope all my friends are reading this...LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Well, i think i am gonna go...maybe personally email a few people. Whoever is reading this, thanks for taking the time to read these. I love writing...I know that none of these ever make sense, but, in my mind they do. So, thanks for letting me get these thoughts out!! love you all...
...me...
19 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment