18 August 2006

More from my crazy mind...

So, I had every intention of writing about the symbolism of flip-flops, but, i voted against that...just kidding, i have yet to find the true meaning behind those flimsy sandals.


You know, I am loving keeping up with people thru this, sharing what is stirring within my head, but, tonite, tonite is different. There are many things running thru my mind...and at the same time, nothing. Honestly, i don't need to be writing anything, but, why go to bed "early" when I can write down the wacky things that run thru my head and heart.


I guess i have been thinking about the simple things in life. Like, sneakers. Do you ever find yourself glancing over the simple things? For example, running to the TV on a nite when the sky is full of stars?? I know that sounds strange, i am strange, but, seriously. I am learning, to take in the little thngs. So, stars may not be all that small, but, I never take the time to look at them. And sneakers may be small and smelly, but, God can use the little things to teach big things. Alright, alright, I know none of this makes sense. This is just how my mind works. I told you that this would be scattered.


So at the end of my sneaker piece, I said take a walk. Now i say, take a look. Take just 5 min. to look at the stars. To lay in bed and breathe in the fresh sunshine. To think about your shoes. who knows, maybe you can come up with the true meaning of flip-flops. So, i have oficcially decided that this blog is pointless...maybe this is one of those simple things too. who knows?!?! It is late, so, my thoughts are short and scattered...but, i love to be able to put my mind on paper...know matter how dangerous that may be. :)


Blessings to all 3 of my friends who take the time to look at this. Get your own blog so I can read all of your scattered thoughts too! then it can be like a club!! Okay, before i give you an even bigger headache from this yellow font and scattered words, I will end this with some lyrics about simple things...

"I dream of simple things I can believe in...like the feeling this day brings...true love and the miricle of forgiving...i believe in simple things..." ~Amy Grant


So, simple is the only word that makes those relevent, but, hey, life is good!!! (huh?) Lots of love...

...me...

No comments: