Alrighty, so once again, I have nothing really to write about. I just like writing. So, this has been my day...
I woke up at 0830 (I feel important using mil. time!)...amazing! And made pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes. They were delicious. As i ate, i watched Live! with Regis and Kelly. Mainly to see Sasha Cohen, my favorite skater!! I have decided to take up skating...fun! She inspired me. I think I will enjoy skating. You get to wear pretty dresses!! YAY! and then i went to my Grandma's house. good times.
I guess my day was pretty dull. But, whatever. It was a good day none the less!!! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying life. Anyone reading this...if you don't have a blog...GET ONE! so that i am not the only one writing. I like things to read! :)
i start school soon. I am actually ready. Oh, for those of you who don't know, i am moving next summer. So, one more year here and then I will be out of this place! off to MI!! I am so stinkin excited!!! Alrighty...enough randomness!! Love you all and will hopefully talk to you soon!! If you are reading this...CALL ME! I miss all of you so much and would love to catch up! Enjoy your day!
...la chica bonita...
24 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment