So, yesterday was the big day...sweet 16!
It was a great day, had a party with my amigas and just had a blast!! Thanks to everyone for the sweet gifts and night of fun!
I wish I had some wise 16 year old tid bits to share, but, my brain is empty. it is late, i am sleepy and just don't have anything clever, funny or insightful to share. I know, tears all around. just kidding.
I just got back from taking a walk with my friend analise. (woot woot!) we had a great time walking, talking, sharing, laughing and sweating. it is SO humid outside!! crazy!! I had fun, I just couldn't stand the humidity. I don't mind heat, but, i do mind humid.
well, i am super tired, so, i will finish writing another day. opefully tomorrow or something. mucho amor to everyone. this sixteen year old is checking out for the night! loves!
02 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment