08 June 2007

The Blessing of Friends...

Well,


I just spent 3 hours with one of my very best friends. But, this was no normal hang out. You see, I didn't think she was coming over.


You know, we had chatted and she had said that she would be at a birthday party, and it was too crazy for her to come over. Well, i was bummed, but, didn't want to make her feel bad, so, i told her it was cool, we'd hang out later.


45 minutes later, guess who rang my doorbell...SHE DID!!!!!!!


What a freakin amazing friend. I was totally stoked. I have never felt so loved. She could be with all of the other friends at the party, and instead, she chose to spend the time with me.


And, you know, all my friends are amazing. I am so blessed to have friends that spend time with me and listen to me and encourage me and help me and love me and all that awesome friend stuff.


As the moving day moves closer, I am getting nervous about it all. You know, will I be able to find friends as amazing as the ones I have here, or will my friends here all meet new people and forget about me far far away? i love them all so much!!!


Jesus thank you so much for my awesome friends...I don't deserve people as amazing as they are, but, that you so much for giving them to me. thank you thank you thank you.


you know, not only do I have amazing friends my own age, but, I have a friend who is an adult. it is that CH that lets me sit and talk to her for hours at a time. The Chaplain from church...and she has become a dear friend. she understands me and loves me and everything. Just amazing the people God places in my life. It is this faithfulness that makes me not so nervous about moving. He has always given me great people and friends, so, why wouldn't he continue to do that even in MI? OF COURSE HE WILL!


So, more and more, even as I write, I am becoming less nervous about finding new friends. I know he will provide and be faithful, like he always has been.


Thanks God for your faithfulness and love for me. You are amazing and my best friend! Love you!

No comments: